Boom Beach Private Server, coc private server, clash of clans hack, boom beach hack, Clash royale private server, coc unlimited gems hack, Clash of clans latest private server 2017,clash of clans private server latest 2018,

Responsive Ads Here

Thursday 8 February 2018

Max Boom Beach Account In Three Months


Max Boom Beach Account In Three Months 
Hello guys I am back with the another topic on Boom Beach. This article is for those people who play Boom Beach. Boom Beach is also one of the most popular games just like clash of clans.

Lets talk about how to Max defences (Don'ts) 
Frankly speaking I also play Boom Beach but I play the game not for defending just for attacking. Upgarding defences is not a worth its a waste of time. Upgarding defences doesn't give you anything so stop worrying about in ever Headquarter level. But that doesn't means you don't have to buy defences. You can buy defences and leave it to level 1.

Lets talk about troops (Do's)-
For me troops are very important for enjoying Boom Beach. I have been playing Boom Beach for 1 year and I haven't let any of my defences to level 2. My favourite troops Is Warrior. Troop upgrades are very important because that is the only thing which will let you attack high level.

Lets talk about heroes-
Heroes are also important in attacks. So make sure to Upgrade heroes as well.

Conclusion-
Now I think you have read my article. And its all your choice to whether to follow my tips or not. From the above we understand that Upgarding troops and heroes are worth of time and upgrading defences is a waste of time.

My Experience-  I am following this tip from just 1 year and even I have managed to Max My Boom Beach to Headquarter level 21.


Disclaimer This content is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Supercell and Supercell is not responsible for it. For more information see Supercell’s Fan Content Policy: www.supercell.com/fan-content-policy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Below