Boom Beach Private Server, coc private server, clash of clans hack, boom beach hack, Clash royale private server, coc unlimited gems hack, Clash of clans latest private server 2017,clash of clans private server latest 2018,

Responsive Ads Here

Wednesday 7 February 2018

Max Queen level50 in One Month

Max Queen level50 in One Month 


Hey guys today I am going to tell a very interesting trick which will help you to Upgrade your king or queen to Max level in clash of clans. I know it is very difficult to grab dark elixir again and again. But by using my trick you don't have to worry about it.

So lets first talk about grabbing dark elixir-
I will suggest you to train elixir friendly troops combination. For example- goblin knife, barch, gibarch, etc. After selecting one of your combo just get ready to boost your barracks and spell factory for one hour. That's it now within one hour of time you can grab maximum of 50000 dark elixir. And continue the steps for another hour that's it. Instead of playing the game whole day you can easily grab dark in two hours.

Now how to skip upgrade times-
Yes you have read right you can skip the upgrade time of heroes and laboratoary. With the new feature released by clash of clans the clan games your can now easily collect points by doing some tasks in clan games. My advice is to join a high level and Active clan. The reason I told you to join is because inactive members cannot grab the points available in clan games. Once your clan has reached 18000 clan game points you are eligible to buy book of heroes. This book will allow you to skip the time of heroes upgrade.

My experience-
I am also doing the same trick which I have mentioned above. By doing this trick I managed my queen to level 33 and king to level 31 In just one month. I know it's difficult for you to believe but trust me this trick works. Use this trick until Supercell will remove this feature to balance the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Below